2005-2010 Bilstein HD series strut (35-128717)
2005-2010 Mustang, Bilstein HD series strut, with dust boot and internal bumpstop.
- Suitable for both stock springs and aftermarket lowering springs.
For more details and technical information, scrolldown.
- Firm, yet good ride quality, as is expected of a performance car
- Bilstein struts and shocks are made with patented mono-tube technology
- Inverted strut design has very large strut shaft bushings for greater resistance to deflection from cornering loads, and protection of the oil seal
- High nitrogen gas pressure prevents oil foaming and resultant fading
- Monotube design has better heat dissipation than twin-tube dampers, keeps the oil cooler, and decreases heat-induced damper fade
- Velocity-sensitive valving improves ride quality
- Each Bilstein strut and shock is tested on a shock dyno
- Includes an integral, progressive bump stop
- Bilstein struts and shocks include dustcovers