H&R Mustang Super Sport Springs, 2011-2014
Free Shipping on this item!
H&R Super Sport springs for:
- 2011-2014 Mustang hardtop with V8
- 2011-2014 Mustang convertible with V8
- 2011-2014 Mustang 6-cyl., hardtop and convertible
- Lower your Mustang for better appearance
- Increase the spring rate to reduce brake dive and body roll when cornering
- Lower the center of gravity, improving handling
- Quickens steering response
On the street and on track, H&R has consistently shown the high-performance abilities of their suspension parts, making them an industry leader.
- Choose a full set of 4 springs, or a front pair or rear pair
- Select front and/or rear short bumpstops to improve handling and ride quality
- Click the Add To Cart button
Super Sport springs
Aggressive, very low stance. These springs will slam your Mustang for appearance, but lower than is desirable for optimum handling. Expect compromised ride quality because extreme lowering increases frequency of hitting the bumpstops.
- 1.7″ front
- 2.4″ rear
Install MM short bumpstops to improve handling and ride quality.
For best performance and ride quality these springs should be matched with an appropriate set of struts and shocks. Read the Installation tab.
- Caster camber plates to ensure proper alignment after lowering
- Performance struts and shocks
- Short bumpstops